29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Deprimierende Msn Spitznamen

  • When will people understand that words can cut as sharply as any blade, and that those cuts leave scars upon our souls
  • One should forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.
  • I'm not going to change who I am for other people.
  • I'd rather chew on broken glass than keep on living...
  • I'm so sick of my heart leading me places where there can be no a happy ending
  • I live a life of misery and hate, I dream of being loved and safe
  • A smack round the face and a slit on my wrists... everyday ends like this...
  • Depression... a fancy word to say that ur dying inside
  • When ur depressed ur not just hurting yourself, your hurting the people around u.
  • Depression, is only the cry of a hurting soul, but no one wants to show it
  • [x] life.sucks[x]_[x]so depressed[x]_[x]hate.life [x]

Hiç yorum yok: